Professional Heating Installation Services for the Virginia Beach Region
Fair Mechanical offers a comprehensive range of heating services to keep your home warm and comfortable. With today’s vast selection of heating products, it helps to have a knowledgeable hand to guide you through the process. We’re a Daikin dealer, and we’re large enough to handle any furnace or heat pump installation yet small enough to treat you like family. We offer the best equipment and labor warranties.
What to Look for in a New Heating Installation
Modern furnaces are continually evolving to provide homeowners with optimum comfort and energy efficiency. The average furnace can last for 15 years or more, so this isn’t something that you’ll shop for often. Though you may not have considered furnace technology recently, our technicians stay updated on the latest innovations every day. We can provide the guidance you need to make the perfect selection for your home. As you’re exploring new heating systems, you should consider:
- Your energy efficiency goals: What AFUE rating is right for you?
- Your budget: How much can you comfortably invest in your upgrade?
- Your comfort goals: Do you want zoned control of your home, easy management through a smart thermostat or add-ons for better air quality?
The Benefits of a New Heat Pump or Furnace Installation
A new furnace installation provides a wealth of benefits for your home. Though this is a significant upfront investment, it’s crucial to think about the ways that your new furnace can pay you back. Modern systems are more efficient than their older counterparts, so you’ll likely see an instant change in your energy bills. The long-term savings will help pay you back for some of your furnace investment.
A new furnace can also increase your overall comfort. Heating systems become less effective as they age. You may start suffering from uneven heating around your home or find that your heater can’t meet your thermostat settings anymore. With a new furnace that’s appropriately sized for your space, you’ll get even comfort throughout your house.
Signs That It’s Time for a New Heater
Are you struggling to determine whether it’s time for a new heater? Our technicians are happy to help you assess your system as well as the needs of your home so that you can make an informed decision. Some indicators that you may want to start thinking about a new furnace or heat pump installation:
- A steady increase in your heating bills, though you’re not using more heating.
- Your system cycles frequently or runs continuously.
- Your furnace is over 15 years old.
- You’ve had several recent repairs.
- You want to increase your energy efficiency.
- You’ve found your furnace is too large or small for your square footage.
To schedule a heating installation in Chesapeake, Norfolk, Portsmouth, Virginia Beach or the surrounding areas, contact Fair Mechanical today.